We are proud to offer the brick campaign and hope you will support it.
Donate a customized brick that will be placed in landscape areas around the outside of the US Army Women’s Museum located at Fort Lee, VA. Your brick will be a lasting tribute to honor a service member, a civilian, a spouse, a friend, a family member, a retiree or yourself. Each brick donation also provides support to the museum to help with exhibits, outreach and educational events.
Bricks are available in two sizes: a 4″ x 8″ brick for $50.00, or an 8″ x 8″ brick for $250.00.
Brick Graphics of your choice may be added at no additional cost. Your donation is tax deductible.
- The 4″ x 8″ brick allows a maximum of 3 lines – 18 Characters per line without a graphic; 10 Characters per line with a graphic.
- Available in – Regimental Red, or Tumbleweed.
- The 8″ x 8″ brick allows a maximum of 6 lines – 18 Characters per line without a graphic; 3 lines- 18 Characters per line with a graphic.
- Available in – Regimental Red only.
We place orders for personalized Bricks twice a year–on April 15th and on September 15th. Please place your order early so we can ensure your Brick is included in our next order!
Yes, I would like to Donate a brick! Below are your options:
1) Fill out, print, and mail this Brick Order Form to:
P.O. Box 1027
Prince George, Virginia 23875
2) Go to the US Army Women’s Museum to order a brick:
2100 A Avenue, Building 5219, Fort Lee, VA 23801
Follow us at our social media sites!
* We reserve the right to refuse a brick order.
* Due to logistics, please allow us to select where your brick will be placed.
* Once an order is submitted, orders are non-refundable and cannot be changed.