Donate a customized brick that will be placed in landscape areas around the outside of the US Army Women’s Museum located at Fort Lee, VA. Your brick will be a lasting tribute to honor a service member, a civilian, a spouse, a friend, a family member, a retiree or yourself. Each brick donation also provides support to the museum to help with exhibits, outreach and educational events.
We are proud to offer the brick campaign and hope you will support it.
Bricks are available in two sizes: a 4″ x 8″ brick for $50.00, or an 8″ x 8″ brick for $250.00.
Brick Graphics of your choice may be added at no additional cost. Your donation is tax deductible.
- The 4″ x 8″ brick allows a maximum of 3 lines – 18 Characters per line without a graphic; 10 Characters per line with a graphic.
- Available in – Regimental Red, or Tumbleweed.
- The 8″ x 8″ brick allows a maximum of 6 lines – 18 Characters per line without a graphic; 3 lines- 18 Characters per line with a graphic.
- Available in – Regimental Red only.
We place orders for personalized Bricks twice a year–on April 15th and on September 15th. Please place your order early so we can ensure your Brick is included in our next order!
Yes, I would like to Donate a brick! Below are your options:
1) Fill out, print, and mail this Brick-Order-Form to:
(Note: this form is computer-fillable)
P.O. Box 1027
Prince George, Virginia 23875
2) Go to the US Army Women’s Museum to order a brick:
2100 A Avenue, Building 5219, Fort Lee, VA 23801
Follow us at our social media sites!
* We reserve the right to refuse a brick order.
* Due to logistics, please allow us to select where your brick will be placed.
* Once an order is submitted, orders are non-refundable and cannot be changed.